Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday, October 24 - X Marks the Spot


Yar Har Fliddle Deedee

    There I was, me, Colonel Mustard, me matey Schmity, and Captain Crunch, where sailing the seven sees, searching for the buried treasure shown on this treasure map, we got our eyes peeled towards land.

    "Land ho!" shouts Schmity, good eye Schmity.
    "To land!" yells Captain Crunch, as we set sail towards the mysterious island. "Yar, the treasure be buried under a plug in ocean!" yells again Captain crunch. We made our way through the torturous surf to the location. There we were right on top of it.
    "Honey get out of the bath you're a 35 year old man that plays with a rubber ducky and screams about pirates go get a job." I here my mom yell from the other room.
    "Yar." I say as I go for the treasure, pull the plug, and the drain the water.

1 comment:

  1. Problem = "...screams about pirates go get a job." I here my mom yell from the other room.
    Fix = "...screams about pirates. Go get a job," I here my mom yell from the other room.

    ReplyDelete