Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday, September - Aliens in Egypt


Tut and The Aliens 




    Things where the usual, boring sitting-around-with-hot-ladies-around-him-all-day day for King Tutankhamun. "Boy, it sure is boring around here." Tutankhamun said with a yawn, "Maybe today I can restore the honor of the Gods that my father had ruined. Maybe tomorrow." He looked up at the sky when he saw three huge flying saucers above him. His early Egyptian mind could barely handle the sight. His internal monologue freaked out. Did they hear me? Are they going to dethrone me? Are they going to take my hot girls that just sit around me all day away from me? Am I going to be poor? They were are all understandable and valid questions.
    The three saucers floated down into the court yard and ramps extended from them. Out stepped these beautiful aliens, with chiseled pecks and toned forearms and delectable thighs with awe inspiring long flowing blonde hair. "Dude Chad do you think this is the right place?" asked one of the aliens. "Yeah man this is where the directions told me." replied the other. "Hey lets go ask that kid" said another. The aliens sauntered up to Tut's throne. "Hey little man, my name is Chad, that's David, and that's Hooglestroff. We were wondering if this is the spot of the hottest party this side of Andromeda yeah man." Tut's jaw did push ups and his eyes did kart wheels. "Yo man I don't think this is place Chad." said Hooglestroff. "Alright well take care little dude." said Chad as they walked back into their saucers and flew away.
    This happening gave Tut the motivation to restore honor to the Gods, because to him, the beautiful Chad, David, and Hooglestroff trio of aliens were the Gods. He set off to make his decree known and to restore the God's honor in hopes to gaze upon their hunky toned bodies once again.

1 comment:

  1. This was very funny and very descriptive. I liked that you put exactly what King Tut was thinking as all of this was happening. Maybe if you distinguished different lines for when different people were talking and focused on grammar, it would be better, but overall it was very good.

    ReplyDelete