Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26 - Concert

 I am not happy with the state of the music industry



    I think that if I keep having to listen to the same song over and over again I'm going to be sick. The monotonous same four chords they keep using, G major, E minor, C major, D major, and back to G again and so on. I can't take it. I don't understand how you could write the same song over and over again without everyone getting sick of it. Oh that's right, it's because they keep using a wacky instrument to play a catchy melody for the hook. Is that a bassoon? All of these songs keep doing the same thing. Why does every singer have to sing the melody twice in the root and then once a fifth higher and then back down to the root.  I guess people will only stop beating this dead horse when it stops spitting out money.
 
                           "Be honest, this can’t be what you
                           wanted, if what you write about means anything to you. Rather than
                           pure vanity, people might connect with sincerity. Don’t just pray the
                           next generation learns from our mistakes. Let’s not repackage the same
                           old performance. Original content is so much more rewarding." -PTH
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment