Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday, November 12 - The Haunted House


"Yo, Billy I bet you won't go into the spook house of west street!" called out Jones. Billy had enough of Jones' torment so he retaliated.
"Yes I will just watch me you big nerd!" replied Billy. So at that night, at midnight they met at the old spook house.
"Go in!" Jones taunted. Billy walked up to the spook house. The clouds began a frightening formation and a shadow could be seen in the window. Billy paused.
"What's the matter Billy are you too chicken!" Jones yelled.
"Yeah no I'm not doing that." Billy said.

Billy then walked home and got spanked by his mom for being out too late.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you wrote this, it was kind of funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! The realistic horror story! Thank you good sir for creating the simple scenario that would most certainly happen if any of us saw that ghost thing.

    ReplyDelete